This Site is intended for individuals residing outside of the European Union. By accessing and using this Site, you agree and represent that either (i) you are not a resident of the European Union, or (ii) if you are a resident of the European Union, you provide express consent to the collection of personal information from you by this Site, including but not limited to first name, last name, email address, phone number, physical address, IP address, and social media accounts and information. No user shall cause this Site to collect personal information of any individual residing in the European Union without obtaining the express consent of such individual.
TCPA & Registration Terms:
If you choose to register on our website, you consent to receive auto-dialed and/or pre-recorded telemarketing calls and/or text messages on the provided number from or on behalf of eXp Realty in North Texas, its participating lenders, or affiliates, using the following telephone number: 469-518-6023, or other numbers related to or affiliated with the company. These calls may use an automatic telephone dialing system, an artificial or prerecorded voice, or text messages. Standard message and data rates may apply. By providing your cell phone number, you certify that it is your actual number and not that of anyone else. If your cell phone number changes, please notify us promptly.
Terms & Conditions:
For Everyone, Especially Our Canadian Friends:
(CASL) If you wish to register on this website, you give express consent for us to email, call, and text message you. If you do not wish to receive this type of communication, please do not register.
What we collect:
During our sign-up process, we collect information that you provide, which may include your name, email, city, state, gender, birthday, picture, website, and IP location.
How we use the information:
We use the information you provide to connect you with an agent who can assist you in finding a property. We may contact you via email, text, or phone using the information you provide. Upon registration, your information will be shared with our supporting lender.
Internal record keeping:
We use the information to improve our products and services. Periodically, we may send promotional emails containing information about new products, special offers, or other information we believe you may find interesting, using the email address you have provided. We may also contact you for market research purposes. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests. We may provide your information to our third-party partners for marketing or promotional purposes, but we will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have implemented suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you use these links to leave our site, please note that we do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting such sites, and they are not governed by this privacy statement. Exercise caution and review the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
If you wish to opt-out of contact, you can click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email correspondence. If you wish to opt-out of phone calls, please email email@example.com.
We adopt this section to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA). Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this section.
Collection of Personal Information:
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device (“personal information”). However, personal information does not include publicly available information from government records or de-identified or aggregated consumer information.
In particular, within the last twelve months, we have collected the following categories of personal information: (a) identifiers; (b) personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute; (c) commercial information; (d) internet or other similar network activity; and (e) inferences drawn from other personal information. We collect these categories of personal information directly from you when you register to use our services and indirectly from you as you interact with our website. Please note that you may visit our website anonymously.
Use of Personal Information:
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information, such as processing payments and delivering products or services.
- To provide support, personalize, and develop our website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments, and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and respond to inquiries, including investigating and addressing your concerns and improving our response.
- To personalize your website experience and deliver content, product, and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our website and third-party sites.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including improving our website, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and comply with applicable laws, court orders, or regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information:
We may disclose your personal information to third parties for business purposes. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter into a contract that requires the recipient to keep the personal information confidential and use it only for the specified purpose. The CCPA prohibits third parties from reselling personal information unless explicit notice and an opportunity to opt-out of the sale of personal information have been provided. We share your personal information only with service providers.
In the last twelve months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose: (a) identifiers; (b) personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute; (c) commercial information; (d) internet or other similar network activity; and (e) inferences drawn from other personal information. We only share your personal information with service providers.
Sale of Personal Information:
We have not sold personal information in the last twelve months.
Your Rights and Choices:
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise them.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights:
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable request, we will disclose to you: (a) the categories of personal information we collected about you; (b) the categories of sources from which we collected personal information about you; (c) our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information; (d) the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information; (e) the specific pieces of personal information we collected about you; and (f) if we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, we will provide the categories of personal information sold or disclosed.
Deletion Request Rights:
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable request, we will delete your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a requested product or service, perform a contract with you, or take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the deletion of information may render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights:
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by calling (888) 519-7431 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Only you or an authorized representative may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. To designate an authorized agent, please submit proof of authorization with the verifiable request.
To verify your request, we may require you to provide additional information to confirm your identity. We will only use the personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format:
We will make efforts to respond to verifiable consumer requests within forty-five days of receiving them. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our response electronically or by mail, depending on your preference. Any disclosures we provide will cover the twelve-month period preceding the verifiable request’s receipt. The response we provide will explain the reasons for any denials or inabilities to comply, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will provide the information in a readily usable format that allows you to transmit it to another entity without hindrance.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to the value of your personal information and will contain written terms describing the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your opt-in, which you may revoke at any time.